Join hands with CreateMagazines and choose the green alternative to traditional print publishing. With the digital publishing platform like CreateMagazine you can deliver all your content without producing any waste. When you publish digitally you automatically support the United Nations Environmental Program (UNEP) to save a billion trees a year in order to reduce global warming.
Some important facts related to paper and print publishing:
- To prepare a ton of paper 7 trees are chopped
- 1.5 Billion tons of carbon is released into our atmosphere yearly due to tropical deforestation alone.
- Paper and print manufacturing are amongst the largest air polluting industries.
- Every year between 11 and 15 million hectares of tropical forests are lost.
- Recycling 54 KG of newspaper will save one tree.
- Average worldwide annual paper consumption is 48 KG per person.
Print books are often produced internationally and are taken to different countries, different distribution centers etc utilizing many valuable resources like fossil fuels but if produced digitally they can be easily delivered to your PC, smart-phone or other devices instantly. Digital publications do not produce any harmful gases in publishing where as print manufacturing produces many harmful gasses like Nitrogen dioxide(NO2) sulfur dioxide (SO2), carbon dioxide (CO2).
Why CreateMagazines for digital catalogs?
The following are some interesting facts about digital publishing.
- It increases your revenue and at the same time helps save the environment.
- It is a clean and faster way to distribute your publications around the globe.
- Helps in cost cutting by saving paper costs, printing costs, delivery costs and also saves time in distribution.
- Provides an access to reach people around the world through e-mails, blogs, websites, social networking websites etc.
- Your publications are cheaper to create and are globally accessible.
- Offers you with the facility of tracking all your publications by the analytic tools.
CreateMagazines mission is to encourage partnership in caring for the environment by inspiring, informing, and enabling nations and peoples to improve their quality of life without compromising that of future generations.Request a Quote