Flip Book Conversion
Since a reader does not have to download anything it allows them to quickly have a look at the book content and manages to capture readers attention. Since majority of the web users only spend a few seconds on a website it’s vital that you present your book information in the most intuitive and attractive manner. A Flip Book does exactly that.
These flip books serve a variety of purposes listed as below:
- To sell your book and thus monetizing from your books digital web edition too. Selling it alongside the other ebook formats like EPUB or MOBI would only bring in additional revenues.
- To digitize your books and share it through the web.
- Show a quick preview of your book content to your reader’s through your website or blog or sales page. Your reader’s would not have to download anything and can look at the book content with minimum effort before making a purchase.
- Secure your digital editions while sharing it with your reader’s.
- Include rich media like Video, Audio, Photo slideshow etc.. in your book.
- Increasing your ebooks availability for multiple platforms and not limiting it only to the ebook readers.
Why do you require a Flip Book?
FLIP BOOKS have gained a lot of popularity over the years as it allows an Author to quickly share and distribute their book through the most widely used platform “Internet Browser”. We transform any book from its soft copy (a computer file format like PDF, Word Doc, HTML, Indesign, Quark Express etc.) into a Flip Book within 1 working day. After your Flip Book is ready you easily embed it in your website, blog or any other web page you have access to. Flip Book(s) are very cost effective and are currently sold at a yearly fees of USD36 for ebooks without rich media. E-books with rich media are charged on per case basis after receiving details regarding how you want rich media elements embedded into your ebook. Once published your Flip Book would be available to your reader’s 24×7 for as long as you keep the yearly subscription active for that book.
This format provides you with the ability to read EPUB books on all operating systems using various e-book reader supporting softwares like Adobe Digital Edition, Stanza, FBreader etc. These digital books can also be read on dedicated reader devices like Sony Readers, iPhones, Hanlin eReader etc.
In short EPUB standard e-books can be read on any device or reading application that supports EPUB enabling its reader to acquire wide range of e-books from various online resources. The readers can easily create their own e-Library which will be independent of the type of readers they may have. So converting your files to an e-Pub format is a very sensible thing to do.